Toll Free Helpline: 1800-1373700
  Jalandhar Office: 0181-4646502 , 97803-70000
  Canada » Requirements for Minor Children

Minor Children must submit the following documents where applicable:

Children under 18 years of age going to Quebec to study must provide proof of a custodian in Canada.


Children under 17 years of age going to study in any other province or territory must also provide a custodianship form.

As proof of custodianship, minor applicants must submit notarized declarations – one signed by the parents or legal guardians in the country of origin, as well as one signed by the custodian in Canada – stating that arrangements have been made for the custodian to act in place of a parent.

Minors travelling alone or with a person other than their parents or legal guardians should have a letter of authorization signed by both parents and legal guardians. It should also include the name of the adult who will be responsible for the children in Canada.

Minors travelling with only one parent or legal guardian should have a letter of authorization from the non-accompanying parent or guardian.

A copy of the page of the passport or other government-issued identification document showing the name, photo and signature of each non-accompanying parent should be submitted with the application. These documents should be available for presentation at the Canadian Port of Entry.
Video by ICCRC: Authorized Representatives for Canada Embassy


Visa Services

Canada Visa

Our Address

Plan Institutes
42,Shaheed Udham Singh Nagar,Opp TV Center,
Jalandhar City, Punjab 144001
0181-4646502 , 97803-70000
© Copyright 2016 by Plan Institutes | Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement Design & Developed by hsitsolutions 98550-75900